Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Election Disclaimer Post

I'll probably post some critical things about the major candidates here in the next few weeks, so I'm going to put this post here to preempt responses along the lines that I'm just shilling for one candidate or the other.

As in the previous two presidential elections, I will most likely not be voting for either of the party's nominees for president. I cannot imagine circumstances under which I would vote for Trump, and I consider the circumstances under which I would vote for Clinton to be vanishingly unlikely.

I take no position on what you should do, though I may challenge some of the reasons I see presented for why one should support one candidate or the other.

UPDATE: This probably didn't make the degree of my distaste for Trump strong enough, for which you may want to see this post.
Post a Comment