The Cycle For Life was a great day!
- The ride raised more than $100,000 for Cystic Fibrosis Research.
- I raised nearly $1,000
- I got to ride with great team members, Tan and Hristo from Amazon.
- Kristin and the girls worked an *awesome* rest stop for the 65 mile ride.
- I was able to complete the 20 mile ride with no problems for either myself or the bike. Maybe I should aim for 65 next year?
- It was a gorgeous day and a fun party afterwards.
Thanks for being a part of it -- the support from so many people from all over the country and different parts of my life means a lot to us.
I hope the day will come soon when we can say you helped us find a cure for Meagan and thousands of others.