Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Thanks For Supporting My Cycle For Life!



The Cycle For Life was a great day!
  • The ride raised more than $100,000 for Cystic Fibrosis Research.
  • I raised nearly $1,000
  • I got to ride with great team members, Tan and Hristo from Amazon.
  • Kristin and the girls worked an *awesome* rest stop for the 65 mile ride.

  • I was able to complete the 20 mile ride with no problems for either myself or the bike.  Maybe I should aim for 65 next year?
  • It was a gorgeous day and a fun party afterwards.

Thanks for being a part of it -- the support from so many people from all over the country and different parts of my life means a lot to us.  

I hope the day will come soon when we can say you helped us find a cure for Meagan and thousands of others.

Peace,

John McGuinness
Post a Comment