Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Support Me As I Cycle For Life!


I'm asking you to support me as I Cycle For Life on 06/16/2012 to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis research by either joining me on the rid or donating.

Yes, we just finished the Great Strides Walk, but I wanted to also take part in this. Why?
For one, a big part of Meagan maintaining her health will be maintaining physical activity, and I want to be a good role model for her in that.

Two, this is a very exciting time for Cystic Fibrosis research, with promising medications in trials with promising results (http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/05/08/business/vertexs-cystic-fibrosis-therapy-is-called-game-changing.xml).

So, as I challenge myself physically to take part in this ride, I challenge you to join me or contribute to the Aptalis CF Cycle For Life® on 06/16/2012
Thank you,
John McGuinness
Be the first one! Click Here to donate.
Post a Comment