Sunday, May 28, 2006

YOU HAVE YOUR FUN, I'LL HAVE MINE
Scott Adams has been having some fun on his bog recently with the idea that religious believers are irrational and stupid and should be shown that.

Fine -- Adams can tell himself he's so much smarter and rational than me. Go ahead. Enjoy.

But then, I get to see something like this -- four men dedicating their lives to bringing people closer to God, including one man I've had the pleasure of meeting along the way and who baptized my daughter last year. And I got to share that with about a thousand other people.

Somehow, I think the joy I experienced this weekend is greater than the joy Adams derives from thinking he's so much smarter than me.

So, he can enjoy his flights of fantasy about eradicating religion. As for me and my house...
Post a Comment