Thursday, May 01, 2003

ON THE FORMAT CHANGE
The response to my format change idea hasn't exactly beein overwhelming (or even "whelming") but I still think it's a good idea, and will probably send some e-mail invites to see if anyone's interested in playing.

Here's the deal -- it will be a one-week stint in which the guest and I will trade messages (though not neccsarily on a one-to-one basis) on the topics of the day, hopefully playing into the guest's area of expiertise. Then I'll start it agin the next week with a new guest. You get my drift. Kind of like Slate's "Breakfast Table" used to be, except I probably won't have many Manhattanites.

Anyway, e-mail me or comment below if you're interested in a guest spot. I don't have anything to offer, except my suspicion that it will be fun and invigorating.
Post a Comment