Friday, March 07, 2003

LAST POST ON THE CATHOLIC WAR POSTION, AND ANTI-CATHOLOCISM
Regular readers(if there are any) have probably noticed that this blog is built around fits of activity when I get good and pissed about something, followed by a few days of inactivity.

Anyway, Tony Adragna has some posts about the things I've taken on, and he's mostly right. In particular, I went overboard with this post where I called on Prof. Reynolds to deal with his own anti-Catholicism. I could backpedal, and say it was an ironic unsubstantiated charge of anti-Catholocism in response to an unsubstantiated charge of anti-Semitism, but that would be dishonest. So, I apologize.

Anyway, my main point is that folks seem desperate to sting the Church with charges of anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism, with little evidence to support it.
Post a Comment