As promised, I'm actually getting around to AFC Previews. Enjoy!
- Miami Dolphins (10-6): Smart team that could be in the last year of its window. I've always liked Ricky Williams, and always thought he got a bit of a bum rap.
- New England Patriots (10-6): Don't see any reason why they shouldn't be just as good this year.
- New York Jets (8-8): I'm not buying the pre-season undefeated record.
- Buffalo Bills (5-11): Not yet
- Pitssburgh Steelers (11-5): Probably a repeat of last year's strong regular seaon and post-season meltdown.
- Cleveland Browns (9-7): Could make a jump this year on weak schedule.
- Baltimore Ravens (6-10): Not many are lamenting the Ravens' quick slide back to mediocrity
- Cincinnati Bengals (3-13): Pulling ahed of the LA Clippers, and nearing the Tamp Bay Devil Rays for Worst Franchise in Sports.
- Tennessee Titans(11-5): They should put it back together this year, now that Eddie George has a fullback again.
- Indianapolis Colts (8-8): It'll probably take a year or so for Dungy to turn this team around.
- Jacksonville Jaguars (6-10): Still in Cap Hell.
- Houston Texans (2-14): We'll see...
- Oakland Raiders(10-6): Still better than the rest of this division
- Denver Broncos (10-6): I'm still not sold on Brian Griese.
- Kansas City Chiefs (8-8): Tough schedule does them in.
- San Diego Chargers (6-10): Not just yet.