Monday, August 19, 2002

LINKS NOT WORKING
There's some links below that point right back here. I meant them to point to places in my archive where I exmained the writers is question, and how their arguments use the devices below. But Archives don't seem to be working.

I have a policy here about not complaining about Blogger or Blogspot. Both are free services, and both have allowed me and many others to have a powerful voice in the public debate. It strikes me as the height of ingratitude when I read a freeloading blogger lament, "I am really ticked off at Blogger!. I could pay for more reliable hosting or posting mechanisms. I choose not to, since this is a low volume site, and Blogger and Blogspot suit my needs 99% of the time.

But, I thought I'd explain why the links below don't go anywhere. I'll try to fix them by the end of today.

UPDATE: All fixed!
Post a Comment