Another entry in what is apparently a regular feature, outlining the stories receiving top billing at news and news commentary sties around the web. E-mail me if there's a site that I should add to my tracking list.
- CNN: Walker Lindh pleads not guilty
- MSNBC: 'Not guilty' 'American Taliban' Lindh denies all 10 charges in court.
Ed: Another misleading Lindh headlne designed to generate clicks for MSNBC. If I hadn't already clicked on CNN, I would have thought for a second that Lindh had been found not guilty. I find this sloppy.
- Fox News: Walker: I'm Not Guilty -- Taliban John, accused of conspiring to kill his fellow Americans in fighting with Afghanistan's deposed regime, pleads innocent at arraignment
- Slate: For Your Conternation: Why Is This Woman a Supporting Actress?
- Salon: Big Brother is watching you read -- Increasingly, the government is demanding that bookstores reveal what books their customers have purchased. Bookstore owners and privacy advocates say that's scarier than a Stephen King novel
- ESPN: Kobe Wakes Up Lakers