Sunday, February 03, 2002

ADAM VINATIERI HAD THE GREATEST PLAY IN SUPER BOWL HISTORY
Not only did he provide the winning points in the Super Bowl, but he somehow managed to burn 7 seconds off the clock, more than I've ever seen on a field goal attempt

I know I sound like a bitter Rams fan (which I am a bit), and I know the Rams probably couldn't have done much with 2 or 3 seconds. Still, you have to know that Mike Martz had some wacky plays designed for just such a situation. Heck, he featured Yo Murphy, a guy I don't remember ever playing on offense all year. Whoever told the timekeeper to keep the clock running deprived us of seeing it.

But hey, congratulations to the Patriots -- they played a great game. I thoroughly enjoyed the game, and I it was fun seeing the Patriots continue to prove me wrong.
Post a Comment